Deep Seating All Weather Wicker has become extremely popular in the hospitality industry and is perfect for indoor or outdoor seating areas. Commercial grade products like ours will have an aluminum under structure and the weave is a high density polyethylene allowing for no rust and a weave that will not come apart or deteriorate in the elements. We are able to offer a 3 year commercial warranty. This product is stocked in our Illinois or NJ warehouse and ships in 2 to 3 weeks.
What is our resin made of?
- Resort Contract Furnishings exclusively uses HDPE (high-density polyethylene) resin in our woven outdoor furniture.
- HDPE is a synthetic, food-grade plastic that requires minimal maintenance and is extremely durable.
- Known for its large strength to density ratio, HDPE is commonly used in the production of plastic bottles, corrosion-resistant piping, geomembranes, and plastic lumber.
What about the finish?
- Resort Contract Furnishings resins are painstakingly hand-woven over an aluminum frame for lasting beauty.
- Our resins are imbued with UV inhibitors and color that is mixed into the resin vs. coated on the outside.
- We offer a wide variety of resin extrusions from thin round weaves to thick flat weaves in a variety of color finishes including variegated finishes and a hand-abraded application that mimics the look and texture of natural rattan.
From the baking sun to endless rain, furniture featuring Sunbrella fabrics look great all year long, and is backed by the best limited warranty in the business. Sunbrella is easy to clean and makes outdoor living, pets, and the outdoor elements worry free. Our tough, long-lasting fabrics handle the worst Mother Nature can give, year after year.